Transfer Students and Transfer Credits

How to apply for transfer credit

Note about transfer credit: If students want to take a prerequisite transfer class over the summer (like STT 2810 or 2820) the student can still sign up during early registration for PSY 3100 for the fall. This can happen as long as the student has filled out the Visiting Course Work form and that class has been approved. Students know a transfer class has been approved when a note appears in their degree works (toward the bottom just above their current classes).

Transfer Credit Petition Process

Students may contact Mark Zrull ( for questions about transfer credit.

Transfer Credit Form

Students should submit this form to the Office of Transfer Services or Mark Zrull.